With the days getting longer and the weather getting warmer, people are beginning to book their spring and summer vacations. Because the past couple of years have been so chaotic, leisurely beach destinations like Myrtle Beach are in high demand. If you're planning on flying into Myrtle Beach, then you're in luck- non-stop flight options are about to expand!
Spirit Airlines recently announced that they're adding nine new non-stop flights to Myrtle Beach! This will be valuable, as it provides an amazing, affordable option for people looking to get to Myrtle Beach this spring or summer without the stress of changing planes.
New (and resuming) flight routes are as follows:
- Manchester, New Hampshire: daily flights – starting April 20
- Niagara Falls, New York: 3-4 times a week – starting April 22
- Indianapolis, Indiana: 4 times a week – starting May 25
- Houston, Texas: – starting May 26, 2022
- Minneapolis, Minnesota: 2-3 times a week – starting May 26
- Louisville, Kentucky: 2-3 times a week – starting May 26
- St. Louis, Missouri: 2-3 times a week – starting May 26
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin: 2-3 times a week – starting May 27
- Rochester, New York: 4 times a week – starting June 24
Additionally, a new, low-cost carrier called Avelo Airlines announced a new non-stop services from New Haven, Connecticut to Myrtle Beach! Introductory fares will start at only $49. This flight route will begin May 5. For flights with Avelo, see: https://www.aveloair.com/
Get ready for a summer full of fun in Myrtle Beach! Book your flight today!